Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love Them Telfords

Hello!

It's been WAY too long, I know. But, something important has come up!

I wanted to set it up and see what kind of magic we can work up! 100% goes to the Telfords, it's easy and super safe. It's a service Paypal offers, so you can make donations and not worry about giving someone your account
number or credit card number. This is a really neat way to fundraise when family isn't as nearby as we hope! I've seen this method used a few times for families having similiar difficulties and needing the help and heard later it was very successful.

Their story is a neat one! They've had a lot of opposition and always stuck through it. Here is a post from Chrissy describing their current predicament:

http://aliensinthewash.blogspot.com/2011/07/evaluation.html

If you only knew how absolutely lovely this family is and how strong their faith and commitment is! They've ALWAYS been there for me and I want to be there for them! Please help! Every little bit helps. Look for the yellow donate button on my blog or facebook page. Thanks!

OXOXO
Tiffany :)

No comments: